Faculty & Researchers
Sq. km. Academic Township
World Class Campuses
World Class Campuses
Indian Institute for Production Management (IIPM), Kansbahal has a long history of academic excellence, providing industry focused techno-management training and education. As a dream project of L&T, the institute was founded in the year 1979 with active support from SAIL and Government of Odisha.
The institute has flourished with a unique educational model of Public-Private Partnership. It has created myriad new-age leaders to meet the challenges of the industry. Currently in its 40th year of glorious service to the Nation, IIPM Kansbahal continues to cater to the national as well as international audience.
In the year 2007, IIPM Kansbahal added another feather to its cap with the commencement of 2-year full-time MBA program under IIPM School of Management affiliated to Biju Patnaik University of Technology, Odisha. The school differentiates itself from others in terms of corporate exposure and industry fit pedagogy.
The school has extended its influence not only to the state of Odisha but the entire India and earned several awards and accolades to its credit. The school believes in making business education relevant and effective through value added courses, industry collaborations and continuous mentoring of the young minds.
” To create an advanced centre of professional learning of international standing where pursuit of knowledge and excellence shall reign supreme, unfettered by the barriers of nationality, language, cultural plurality and religion. “
- Imparting quality value based education of international standard and imbibing skill for solving real life problems.
- Inculcating global perspective in attitude.
- Creating leadership qualities with futuristic vision.
- Fostering spirit of entrepreneurship and realisation of societal responsibilities.
- Cultivating adaptation of ethics, morality and healthy practices in professional life.
- Instilling habit of continual learning.
- Encouraging and supporting creative abilities and research temperament.
- Establishing and promoting close interaction with industries and other utility sectors and keep abreast with state-of-the-art technology.